Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 4-Your favorite photograph of your best friend.

How can i choose a favorite picture of my best friend Jessica...



Shes gorgeous. And so so precious. I know this girl would do anything for me and i would do the same for her. She has a great heart and always has the best advice for boys, fashion and everything else. She is a matchmaker and i dont know what i would do without her in my life. I like the first picture of her because she has barely any makeup on and a tshirt and looks so pretty. Of course, both pictures her love Tyler is in them and hes just as precious as she is. They are perfect together! The picture below is my second favorite because Jess just looks so happy and of course pretty. I love this girl so much, if you didnt already notice. :)

2 comments:

  1. Mallory, I'm about to start crying right now. Like, seriously, you don't even know. I had no idea you posted this until just now! You are the most amazing best friend ever. I love you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am still so jealous that you guys are friends in real life, too! i love the both of your blogs. you two are really sweet! (as if i knew you...haha! it feels like i do!)

    ReplyDelete