Tuesday, May 18, 2010

the house that built me...

i have lived in my wonderful hometown my whole life until i came to college at middle tennessee in fall of 2008. there are so many times that i miss sleeping in my own bed, and when i miss just chillin with my parents. but throughout my college experience (even though its only half over) i have met many wonderful people and have learned many many things. im nervous about graduating from college because there are SO many questions/decisions that come to mind that i have to make whenever i graduate, just to name a few- Where will i live after i graduate? Do i want to do my student teaching in the boro or in my hometown? What grade do i really want to teach? Who will still be my friends from college after i graduate?
Life can be very hard at times.... but i know that everything happens for a reason.
I am a strong believer in that phrase. I really feel deep down that God has a plan for everyones life and thats why things happen like they do. No one understands why people pass away when they do or why people get cancer.... those are things that i think about everyday since many people around me are going through hard times right now.
Joshua 1:9 - Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
This verse is one that i actually came across on facebook this morning that one of my "sisters" of aopi had posted on there to another one of our "sisters" that is going through a hard time right now. I really feel like God is with us whenever we come across a hard situation or something difficult that we are afraid we cant accomplish.
im ready to be in my hometown. -3 more days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment